Genuki for Cornwall
- the ultimate comprehensive resource for research in Cornwall.
BBC Cornish Language Course
- Blas Kernewek.
- Murdoch House - This organization is tracking the Cornish migration.
The Cornwall Family History Society
- based in Cornwall, but with thousands of members all over the World.
Cornwall County Council
Cornwall Record Office
go to Cornwall County Council page, click on A-Z of Council Services, & find Cornwall Record Office site.
Cornwall GenWeb Project
- part of the World GenWeb Project.
California Cornish Cousins
"A World Apart - Close at Heart"
Montana Cornish Cousins
- Cornish Society of Montana (email)
for the U.K, Cornall & Ireland- Comprehensive Genealogical Resources.
Immigration Records & Ship's Passenger List
- Section 4.0
West County Genealogy
- Kathy Wiegel's web page.
National Genealogical Society
- check out their "Genealogical Standards" under their Mission Statement.
Cornish-L Look-up Library
- includes listing of the Online Parish Clerks, research resources & some great recipes.
County Lookup Exchange
- including Cornwall.
Genealogy Helplist for England
- for England
New Zealand Society of Genealogists
- this is the group that indexed the 1851 Census for Cornwall. You can buy them from their site.
Cornish Association of New South Wales
- web site.
- The Cornish Language Board web page.
General Register Office
- (Public Record Office) - England
Barbara's Registration Page
- Barbara Dixon's web page with lots of info on searching the Civil Registration Records of England & Wales.
Copyright ©1996-2000, Roger & Roberta Peeples